Engineers graduated from the EEE program are able to:
- Consult, design, install, operate, repair, experiment, maintain appliances and systems in the field of EEE.
- Work for domestic and international enterprises/groups/factories in the area of power system operation such as power companies, power plants, power stations and power transmission companies, units for managing and operating electrical grids and companies related to usage and exploitation of electric power.
- Work for management agencies in the field of EEE, power audit agencies, electricity trading companies and electrical appliance manufacturing companies.
- Start their own business in the field of EEE.
- Become lecturer at universities, colleges, continuing education, vocational training, in the field of EEE.
- Become a researcher working in the field of Eletricity and Electronics at research centres and/or institutes.
- Continue post-graduate study at domestic and/or international universities and institutes.