Engineers graduated from the ACE program are able to:
- Consult, design, install, operate, repair, experiment, maintain appliances and systems in the field of ACE.
- Work for domestic and international enterprises/groups/factories in the area of power system operation such as power companies, power plants, power stations and power transmission companies, units for managing and operating electrical grids and companies related to usage and exploitation of electric power.
- Work for management agencies in the field of ACE, power audit agencies, electricity trading companies and electrical appliance manufacturing companies.
- Start their own business in the field of ACE.
- Become lecturer at universities, colleges, continuing education, vocational training, in the field of ACE.
- Become a researcher working in the field of ACE at research centres and/or institutes.
- Continue post-graduate study at domestic and/or international universities and institutes.