* ELECTRIC MACHINE LABORATORY
The Electric Machine Laboratory is equipped with various types of modern equipment from LabVolt (Canada) such as synchronous generators, transformers, induction motors, DC machines, computer-aided data acquisition modules and associated software, and so on. The Electric Machine Laboratory is capable to serve the 2nd-year and 3rd-yeard undegraduate students conducting experiments for laboratory courses of Electric Circuits I, Electric Circuits II, Electric Machines I, and Electric Machines II.
* ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING LABORATORY
The Electrical Engineering Laboratory is equipped with five test-benches, each comprising various types of low-voltage equipment such as fixed and variable power supplies, different types of loads, a transformer, an induction motor, measurement instruments, etc.
Each year, the Electrical Engineering Laboratory opens to serve around 2000 undergradute students from different faculties within the University. Undegradute students use the laboratory for doing experiments for laboratory course of Electrical Engineering. The experiments are designed to provide students with essential knowledge and pratical skills on electric circuits and electric machines that will make them better prepared for future engineering jobs.
* POWER SYSTEM LABORATORY
The Power System Laboratory is equipped with modern test benches manufactured by LabVolt (Canada). These are powerful tools for carrying out experiments designed for the power grid laboratory course and other related subjects such as power system stability, distribution power grid, and electric machine control.
* HIGH-VOLTAGE ENGINEERING LABORATORY
The High-Voltage Engineering Laboratory is equipped with modern experimental equipments that are capable of being used for various tests such as test of gas discharge, test of discharge in transformer oil, resistance measurement of electrical materials, measurement of grouding resistance, etc... The tests and experiments are designed to meet experimental requirements of several laboratory courses including high-voltage engineering, electrical materials, and electrical safety. In addition, the High-Voltage Engineering Laboratory cooperates with the Center of Electrical and Electronic Research in using high-voltage experimental equipments for carrying out experiments and tests for the actual devices from power plants, transformer stations.
* RELAY-PROTECTION LABORATORY
The Relay-Protection Laboratory is equipped with various types of digital relays such as distance protection relay, differential protection relay of transformers, overcurrent protection relay, etc. This laboratory is one of the laboratories equipped with relatively synchronous to meet the requirements of the relay protection subject.
* ELECTRICAL WORKSHOP
Electrical factory annually practices guidance for about 400 students, more than 300 organizations offering students to factories and enterprises in Da Nang city to practice awareness. Also electrical workshop also instructed to practice awareness to students and student organizations at the College of Technology - UD.
To finish the practice session and practice cognitive workers, electrical factory has received the help of many agencies, factories, enterprises, such as:
- General Electric Company of the Central.
- Danang Limitled Liability Electricity Company.
- Central Electrical Engineering Joint-Venture Company.
- Cosevco Danang Company.
• Power Transmission Company 2 and the Power Transmission, Substation
* OUTDOOR PRACTICE STATION
Outdoor Practice Station is a transformer station invested by The University of Danang in two phases:
- Phase I: Contruction of primary circuit was completed in 2003.
- Phase II: Construction of the secondary circuit was completed in 2006.
* ELECTRIC METER AND MEASUREMENT LABORATORY
This lab helps students:
- Research on the structure, the structure principle and working principle of electric meter.
- Carry out inspection, adjustment, and quality evaluation of each type of motor.
- Be familiar with the methods of measurement, comparing the differences between theory and experiment.
* AUTOMATION LABORATORY
In recent years, the Automation Laboratory has been constantly invested and equipped with modern laboratory equipments to meet the requirements for training and researching. The Automation Laboratory undertakes for experiments of following courses: Logic Control, SCADA in industry, control systems of electric drives, automatic electric drives, power electronics, microprocessors, digital control, digital pulse engineering, electronic applications
* SMART-GRID LABORATORY
Smart grid Laboratory is installed since 2014. Currently, contents of all experiments are been writing. The contents of all experiments are as follows:
+ For power system: It can perform the experiments and studies in the areas of:
- Protection relay: Distance protection, differential protection of MBA
- SCADA, DMS: monitoring functions, control and data collection, optimal power flow; calculation of optimal opening location for distribution grid; calculation of optimal reactive compensation.
+ For control engineering and Automation: experiments and studies of Smart Home including of the remote control, the temperature control in the building, ... according to the communication standard X10.
+ For renewable energy system: the integration of wind and solar energy to the grid.
* MITSUBISHI AUTOMATION LABORATORY