To students, scientific research is considered to be an effective method to open their knowledge and personal soft skill, to be the chance to apply their theoretical knowledge into dealing with practical problems. When doing the research, students will be able to approach topics at small scale with the instruction from lecturers; students will start to be able to form method, procedure to deal with a practical specialist issue effectively. Not only that, scientific research also assists in develop students’ activeness, creativity and self-studying.
In the past few years, scientific research activities of Faculty of Electrical Engineering have always been exciting and considered as one of the top in the University of Danang-University of Science and Technology. Students of Faculty of Electrical Engineering have carried out many well-qualified research topics and gained many awards at student’s scientific conferences held by University of Science and Technology, The University of Danang; Students of Faculty of Electrical Engineering have achieved VIFOTEC prize for many times. Additionally, student of Faculty of Electrical Engineering has gained really high achievement at Robocon Contests held annually around the country. One example for this is Ngu Hanh Son Robocon team ranked Second on national scale in 2008 and BKD – PTC team ranked Third, and achieved Technology Prize in 2013.
In 2017, EMarker club for students of Faculty of Electrical Engineering was founded. After one year, the club has attracted many students to join in and they have done many highly applicable products.
Annually, students of Faculty of Electrical Engineering participate in many helpful scientific research such as:
- Scientific conferences held at faculty, and university.
- TI MCU Contest – designing applications by microcontroller co-held by Texas Instruments.
- Bosh Green Challenge held by Bosh Company
- Go Green in the City – Green Solution for the city held by Schneider Electric
- Vietnamese Creators with Intel Galileo – Applications designed with Board Microcontroller Intel® Galileo 2.0
- Monokon Interner of Things – Now and Future, to design smart products like Smart watch, smart glasses, smart robot, smart house and so on, which are “Internet of things” most likable products nowadays
- “Power-saving and climate change adjusting products designing” held by The Youth Union Committee of University Of Science And Technology collaborates with Danang Science and Technology Union
- Robot design competition annually held by Faculty of Electrical Engineering for students of Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Photos of activities and achievement of Faculty of Electrical Engineering’s students in Scientific Research.
Students of Faculty of Electrical engineering with award at BK Techshow 2016
Award at Monokon Contest 2016 of Faculty of Electrical engineering students
Coktai automatic dispenser of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering student and the First Prize at the conference of students of the University of Science and Technology 2016
Pham Minh Cong, a student of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, and his product wining the third rund-up at "START-UP STUDENT IDEAS" in 2016
The Faculty of Electrical Engineering's students won first prize at WEPICS 2017
Nguyen Dinh Tien, a student of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, was awarded Honda YES for Young Engineers and Scientists of Vietnam in 2017.