1. CONTROL ENGINEERING AND AUTOMATION
The teaching and research team of Control Engineering and Automation (CEA) was established by decision No. 184/QD-DHDN-KHCNMT issued on January 10th, 2012 by the Director of The University of Danang.
• CEA Members:
1. Assoc.Prof. PhD. Doan Quang Vinh (Team Leader)
2. PhD. Nguyen Hoang Mai (Deputy Leader)
3. Assoc.Prof. PhD. Le Tien Dung (Secretary)
4. PhD. Tran Dinh Khoi Quoc
5. PhD. Nguyen Anh Duy
6. PhD. Nguyen Quoc Dinh
7. PhD. Nguyen Van Minh Tri
8. PhD. Nguyen Le Hoa
9. PhD. Le Quoc Huy
10. PhD. Nguyen Kim Anh
11. PhD. Ngo Dinh Thanh
12. PhD. Quang Huy Giap
13. PhD. Truong Thi Bich Thanh
14. PhD. Tran Thi Minh Dung
15. PhD. Pham Cong Dung
16. MSc. Nguyen Thi Kim Truc
17. MSc. Nguyen Quang Tan
• Research Area:
Power Electronics, Electrical Drive, Embedded Systems, Robot Control, Control of Renewable Energy Systems, Process Control, Smart Houses, Artificial Intelligence, Diagnose Errors, IoTs, Industrial Communication Networks.
2. NEW AND RENEWABLE ENERGY IN POWER SYSTEM
The teaching and research team of New and Renewable Energy in Power System (NREPS) was established by decision No. 677/QD-DHBK issued on June 30th, 2017 by the Rector of University of Science and Technology.
• NREPS Members:
1. Prof. PhD. Le Kim Hung (Team leader)
2. Assoc.Prof. PhD. Nguyen Huu Hieu
3. PhD. Le Thi Tinh Minh
4. PhD. Duong Minh Quan
5. PhD. Trinh Trung Hieu
• Research Area:
a. Modeling of Renewable Energy Systems:
- Wind power.
- Solar photovoltaic power.
- Fuel cells.
- Electric vehicles.
- Power converters
b. FACTS Devices in Renewable Energy Systems:
- Design and control of FACTS devices
- Impacts of FACTS devices.
c. Impacts of Renewable Energy Resources on Power Systems:
- Power quality
- Mitigation of Negative Impacts of Renewable Energy.
d. Extreemum Seeking Algorithms and Control:
- Extreemum seeking algorithms
- Control methods
e. Grid Codes of New and Renewable Energy Systems:
- Grid codes
- Methods to Meet Grid Codes
f. Electricity Market Considering New and Renewable Energy:
- Mechanisms and Policies
- Electricity Market